SilveradoSS.com Video Part II

Dylan06SS

I've been messing w/ the layout of the video alot... especially since Jeff passed away and I've started to dislike my original choice for the music, so I'm turning to you guys for some ideas. Please feel free to post your suggestions... some of the songs I've been considering are:

Big Truck by Coal Chamber

Living Inside of Me by Level

Push It by Static X

I'm not really thinking anything in the hiphop/rap genre just because I don't think it fits the attitude of the truck (better suited to an escalade video)

So what do you guys think? :dunno:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally, i dont really enjoy any of those.. no disrespect... i liked crossfade - cold a lot. i thought it set the mood of the video. i liked the way it started off fast and kept the tempo. i like the dark type sounding music. jmo good luck with everything dylan

personally, i dont really enjoy any of those.. no disrespect... i liked crossfade - cold a lot. i thought it set the mood of the video. i liked the way it started off fast and kept the tempo. i like the dark type sounding music. jmo good luck with everything dylan

I'm with kneeqrowplz! I really liked crossfade. Everytime I hear that song on the radio now (it's just now starting to get played a lot) I think of the video and our trucks. It looks like us Chicago area guys are meeting march 12th, is that too late for video or pictures for part 2?

I thought the last video was awesome.

I am a country music freak so I better not give any suggestions!!!!

Though "Speed" by Montgomery Gentry seems to fit....

I need to get some more pics on here, hopefully we can get some group shots in April in Pigeon Forge.

Archived