Merz is the man!!!!!!

RacerJJ

Read the post at the top of each topic...It looks as if we might finally get rid of that Rich guy from the R/T sight!  Thank God!!!!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: 

That would be Mervz in the title...sorry all! :withstupid:

Rich really isn't a contributing member at the R/T site.

They hate him as much as we do :thumbs:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/dakotart/me...+Reading+%3E%3E

340+ posts of how much they "appreciate" him

Outstanding work! :thumbs: Rich1445 or whover he thinks he is... was never a contrubuting member of the R/T site... and frankly I doubt much if he owns... or has ever even seen one... or his alter ego of Silverado60. Hopefully he's had his pucker factor max'd out by the notice 'n will drift off into oblivion. The dude is obviously mental. :crazy:

Read the post at the top of each topic...It looks as if we might finally get rid of that Rich guy from the R/T sight!  Thank God!!!!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: 

That would be Mervz in the title...sorry all! :withstupid:

That sure would be nice if we could do tha same thing on the Dakota Forum. Seems like he has run out of stuff to yammer about though, so maybe he will just go away now.

Craig B.

are you sure??

i dont even see a regustered user with that name unless its one of his old names that have been deleted

That's his new name on the R/T site.

Came on there asking questions about "purchasing" a Dak in the flame war section

Sound familiar

Archived