Turn a regular Silverado grill into a SS grill?

kickinasphalt

it would be better to buy a paintable grill and paint it. i painted my chrome grill on my 94 and the paint chipped off pretty easily. as for the bumper, your stock bumper on your truck is different than a sss bumper, you would have to buy one from chevy. i think it would look cool, especialy if its a different color than the three the sss comes in. do it and post some pics so we can see how it turned out. :thumbs::chevy:

I have an '03 Silverado dark gray metallic and a buddy of mine painted my grille to match. It looks awesome! I also have a polished bowtie and polished billet grille which really stands out now. I ordered the SS bumper although I was unaware the grille on the bumper and the ducts had seperate part numbers. I still haven't found those numbers. If anyone knows could you please let me know.

I have an '03 Silverado dark gray metallic and a buddy of mine painted my grille to match. It looks awesome! I also have a polished bowtie and polished billet grille which really stands out now. I ordered the SS bumper although I was unaware the grille on the bumper and the ducts had seperate part numbers. I still haven't found those numbers. If anyone knows could you please let me know.

Do you have any pics of your painted grill? I would like to see them if you do. Thanks.

Just imagine if GM builds this truck? This truck belongs to my cousin Angel Perez from McAllen, Texas. He bought this truck about a month ago and he has transformed this truck to a Regular Cab SS. At this point the truck is not finish and still needs the bumper air dams and the bumper lower grill but there are on the way. Angel has transformed the interior with white and black leather and with the SS Instrument Cluster the truck has a 5/6 drop with the help of Joe Gzz. and has the SS original bumper and grill along with the 20’s. Angel has not stopped here and soon this truck will be running high 11’s.

Thanks to mcwarren for your help….

stoker1.jpg

stoker2.jpg

Archived