Need some wiring help

Bob_the_builder

I just finished installing some new grill lights and now have to bring the wire from the lights to the power pack mounted insdie the truck. I already have broguth the wire into the bad and it is right beside the steering wheel columb under the dash and I was wondering the best way to bring it to the back where I will have the power pack mounted. I was wondering if there was an easy way. I was thinking about removing the rocker pannels but that looks like I would have to remove the seat to do that. Can anyone help me out.

Bob

Your rocker panel/floor covering junction should allow you to slip the wire in. Also, when you go to put the wire in, get you some high strength fishing line and run a piece along side of the wire(dont wrap it, just lay them side by side) That will allow you to use that piece of fishing string to pull future wires for future projects. If you ever add something else, just remember to attach another piece of string to the last wire you pull through and you will keep a piece of string in there for more future use. Hope some of that helped.

Craig B. :sigh:

Archived