Garage

SS Silv

Alright, my parents bought a new house and it only has a two stall garage, so of course my BlackSS has to sit outside which really pisses me off because I spend at least 2 hours cleaning the damn thing, does anyone else's truck have to sit out side? I am going to try to find a dust cover for my truck, or I think one of those clear portable air bubble garages would look pretty sick in the driveway :D

Sorry for the post, I am just pissed about this situation..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or don't spend so much time cleaning it when you know it's gonna get dirty! Mine sits outside yeah it's a B!tch but so is life!

I know the feeling. Mine is being snowed on at the moment. I have a cover for it, but it is pointless. It just gets dirty when I drive it anyway.

Or don't spend so much time cleaning it when you know it's gonna get dirty! Mine sits outside yeah it's a B!tch but so is life!

I know the feeling. Mine is being snowed on at the moment. I have a cover for it, but it is pointless. It just gets dirty when I drive it anyway.

Sounds like everyone needs to move to the Keys to me. NO SNOW HERE. Just have to watch out for the hurricanes, but I'm willing to bet the SS will out run them, since hurricanes only move forward around 10-25 mph.

what about one of those metal roofed four post things, can't remember what they're called.

Possibly a car port? or you can grab some lumber and build a lean to off your parents garage ... they will love that.

Yes... Mine too!!! She Sits many a night, lonely. Bewildered, staring at the moon all herself. Without the protection of Roof over her head. (sniffle, weep, weep, sniffle)

As in keeping her clean. .... You got to love the Midnight shift, with the Remote to the town's DPW. Preasure Washer, and all the goodies..... Midnight Carwash at it's best. (Even in a Blizzard)

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks guys, kinda feeling a little better knowing that im not the only one who's baby has to sit outside, at night im going to lay a pillow and a glass of milk by the SS so it still feels at home :lol:

Mine has to sit outside too. :( I'm moving in a few weeks, going to have a 2-car garage finally... BUT... it is about 12" too short for the SS! :cry:

I might move the wall back though... make the adjacent room (which is going to be my den) a foot smaller... a lot of work but it might be worth it. :smash:

Archived