What should install cost run me?

SSThunder

Just wondering what all who have the pro flow 2504(dual in/out) paid to have it installed? I've decided to add this mod to my stock exhaust. I'm going to ask around town and get 3 or 4 estimates before ordering the muffler, but I would like to see what other have paid.

I bought the muffler from my local muffler shop so didn't get as good as price I could have if I would have bought it from fle-online.com. Total price I paid was $450. The muffler cost $225 and the rest was for the pipes, tips and installation.

Can the stock tip still be used with the flo pro muffler? I would think a simple y pipe would let me run the dual outs to the stock tip. I want to keep the stock tip. Thanks for the replys :cheers:

I bought the muffler from my local muffler shop so didn't get as good as price I could have if I would have bought it from fle-online.com. Total price I paid was $450. The muffler cost $225 and the rest was for the pipes, tips and installation.

Can the stock tip still be used with the flo pro muffler? I would think a simple y pipe would let me run the dual outs to the stock tip. I want to keep the stock tip. Thanks for the replys :cheers:

I would think you would be able to do that. From what I've read here, the stock pipe from the muffler back is a 3 1/2" pipe so it is probably big enough.

I paid $220 for the Flo~pro muffler and $40 to have it installed. I was able to cut out old and weld in new. Kept the same tip and everything. It needed a little adjustment to happen, but the installer had no problem with it.

any pics on how this looks ?

Thanks

I'll take some pics as soon as I get it installed. First installer I talked to said cost would run around $35-$40 for the muffler switch. So add that to the $168 I paid for it and not a bad price for the mod($203-$208) :D:D

I'll be happy real soon :devil:

• 1 year later...

I have the flo pro on my truck, it is the dual in/out with stock tip. It sounds good and it was on the truck when I bought (new) :dunno: the truck did have 800 miles on it when I got it though. I knew it was not stock, cause the other trucks had the typical GM muffler and you could see were it was swapped. Well I guess i got a free mod :D it was not on the sticker as a add on.

Archived