PCM Install Help!

LOUI1313

wormsvho Posted Mar 3 2005, 09:15 PM

QUOTE(KoTToN @ Mar 3 2005, 09:51 PM)

someone hurry up and send bryan a 05 pcm so i can get mine shipped 

Me too 

:withstupid:

You can add me in with that too.... can't wait to feel the difference! Bryan said that he should be getting some in this week, so it shouldn't be too long! :driving:

looks like mine is on its way! :pop:

Got my tune through email. I get to flash my PCM myself. No wait and the software is a tax write off, so say the tax people. No relearn problems either. I can't wait to see what Bryan's tune does to my SS.

nice! i dont have the courage to try and do that stuff on my own. Maybe Ill practice on my friends truck :lol:

looks like mine is on its way! :pop:

Got my tune through email. I get to flash my PCM myself. No wait and the software is a tax write off, so say the tax people. No relearn problems either. I can't wait to see what Bryan's tune does to my SS.

nice! i dont have the courage to try and do that stuff on my own. Maybe Ill practice on my friends truck :lol:

I'm going save my Superchips tuner tunes and compare them to Bryans and my stock setting to see if I can learn something. My buddy wants me to tune his truck(2004 GMC SS Clone w/ 5.3L). I'm hoping to find a tune for that on the web. Lots to read before I do anything crazy. Let me know how you like Bryan's tune for your SS. :cheers:

Archived