The truth

IdriveGTP

I mean, I'm all about being enthusiastic about your vehicle and modding for performance, but do these ricers have any idea how ridiculous and pitiful they look? :yellow_loser:

I guess I just don't get it... :dunno:

:crackup::crackup::crackup: I still cannot stop laughing. Holy crap that was hilarious!!! I thought I was one of the few that laughs at all the Hondas strutting their stuff around town thinking they are the bomb. Ridiculous and pitiful are only a few of several words that could describe those pieces!

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I still cannot stop laughing.  Holy crap that was hilarious!!!  I thought I was one of the few that laughs at all the Hondas strutting their stuff around town thinking they are the bomb.  Ridiculous and pitiful are only a few of several words that could describe those pieces!

If they put as much time and attention into the engine internals as they do all the goofy wheels with those rubber band tires... billet bling 'n garish paint shizzle they'd be ahead. Only way those things can make power is thru a large dose of nitrous. One reportedly blew the block in half... 'bet that was fun. The wings tho... they make 'em look like grocery carts with a push handle.

hey as much as i hate hondas those engines with a turbo and upgraded internals haul ASS 7 seconds!!!!!!!!! over 1K hp outa a 4cylinder!?!?!? i say holy shit! if they can hang with a V8 i give em props....

hey as much as i hate hondas those engines with a turbo and upgraded internals haul ASS 7 seconds!!!!!!!!! over 1K hp outa a 4cylinder!?!?!? i say holy shit! if they can hang with a V8 i give em props....

I'm pretty sure this little cartoon wasn't talking about those guys/gals out there with any money.. Sure, I'll give any car with 1000HP props, 4 banger or not.. The thing is, MOST of these guys spend their money on fart-can, spoiler, ground effects, wheels, stickers, and then paint.. although not always in that order.. I love punkin' the ones that think they're fast cause of "the look" of their car.

I'm pretty sure this little cartoon wasn't talking about those guys/gals out there with any money.. Sure, I'll give any car with 1000HP props, 4 banger or not.. The thing is, MOST of these guys spend their money on fart-can, spoiler, ground effects, wheels, stickers, and then paint.. although not always in that order.. I love punkin' the ones that think they're fast cause of "the look" of their car.

:withstupid: anyone getting 1000hp out of *anything* is not a ricer.

Mr. P. :)

Archived