I swear I live in SS-ville

misterp

I live in a small town (16,000 people, and 8,000 of those are college students/non-residents) and this morning I sighted a red SS across an intersection on the way to work. So that now makes four SS's here in Stephenville, and I almost never see another SS outside of town...

Mr. P. :)

A high SSS per capita ratio is a good sign.  :chevy:

Speaks to the affluence and progressive nature of your community... :lol:

Let's hear it for the "red" states!  :flag:

Red's for Racin' ...and republicans! But no, it's not like we have a Starbucks, or Ferarris parked on the square here; by my opinion Stephenville is a little-bit backwards in a couple ways. But, there is a Wal-Mart Super Center (no self-respecting TX town would be without one, right :jester: ) and they are erecting a Walgreens as we speak... And the Tractor Supply does a booming business, and that's all there is to say of the hot retail action in these parts! This is also a dry county, so no retail liquor sales; the nearest booze is 20-mins away, how the hell that happened in a TX A&M college town escapes me...

hey what about my ss you saw.

:driving:

:uhoh: Sorry, I was just referring to around town here. I think there are more SS's in Stephenville than in all of Oklahoma! Seriously, since buying my SS I have traveled to/from OKC, northern CA and bay area three times, Phoenix once, to/from Ft Worth many times, to/from Texas Motor Speedway at least five times, Austin twice, to/from Katy TX, etc and the only other SS's I have seen have been yours, and an anonymous blue one on 183 in Ft Worth once (at 95+ mph :driving:)...

Mr. P. :)

But no, it's not like we have a Starbucks, or Ferarris parked on the square here; by my opinion Stephenville is a little-bit backwards in a couple ways.  But, there is a Wal-Mart Super Center (no self-respecting TX town would be without one, right :jester: ) and they are erecting a Walgreens as we speak...  And the Tractor Supply does a booming business, and that's all there is to say of the hot retail action in these parts!  This is also a dry county, so no retail liquor sales; the nearest booze is 20-mins away, how the hell that happened in a TX A&M college town escapes me...

Sounds like my kinda place, except for the dry part anyway... Still, 20 minutes ain't too far to drive for brewdogs when you're thirsty. :cool::cheers:

There are an aSS load of SS's in Anchorage, Alaska. I know of least 8. Not to mention the 10 I saw on the lot. There is a big market for AWD in Alaska. Its going to be nice to be some where, where SS's are not common.

Archived