Just ordered EFILive!!

SSThunder

I just put my order in for the EFILive tune/scan software kit. Is EFILive fast with the "overnight" shipping they charge you? I hope so. I just got the laptop Tuesday and I'm ready to go :D . Hopefully I can learn from all the Master users on this site. How many actually people have or have used the new EFILive stuff? The first thing I do is save my stock settings so I can always have that to go back to. Does the EFILive kit tell you how to save the stock settings?

i just started playing with mine tonite, its a much improvement over edit. you have to remember that over nite is coming from new zeland, but i still think it gets here in two days mabey. once you get it and have it in front of you its easier to explain.

i just started playing with mine tonite,  its a much improvement over edit.  you have to remember that over nite is coming from new zeland,  but i still think it gets here in two days mabey.  once you get it and have it in front of you its easier to explain.

I didn't know it was coming from New Zeland till I saw the UPS tracking #. I was wondering about all the NZ shipping options when buying. Someone told me it can read hptuners files, so that will be something I need. I ordered a custom tune from Bryan at pcmforless last night. I told him to be agressive with the tune even though my SS is pertty much all stock. Can't wait to see what his tune does for me. :D

if you just ordered flashscan why did you get a tune??

I've got a long ways to go before I learn how to tune. I went ahead and got in on the GB being offered this week because I’m selling my Superchips hand held. I’ll use the money from that to pay for the tune. It may be awhile before I actually get to tune my truck. I’ve got a lot of stuff going on and it’s hard to find time to read up on the tuning process. I don’t want to go into it blind and cause any damage to my SS.

I've got a long ways to go before I learn how to tune. I went ahead and got in on the GB being offered this week because I’m selling my Superchips hand held. I’ll use the money from that to pay for the tune. It may be awhile before I actually get to tune my truck. I’ve got a lot of stuff going on and it’s hard to find time to read up on the tuning process. I don’t want to go into it blind and cause any damage to my SS.

What group buy? Somebody fill me in quick!

What group buy? Somebody fill me in quick!

email Bryan at pcmforless.com and ask about it. It might end today if not already. He's got a GB going on a PCM tune for $200(normal price $250). I think around 20 people have already got in on the deal. Email him at [email protected]

Got my EFILive package today. Now to read these forums and see what I can learn. I read one post awhile back that said something about a web site were fellow tuners store their tunes. Is this correct? I've got a budy who would like to have his truck tuned so I would like to be able to download a ready to go tune if possible. He's got a 2004 GMC that looks a lot like the SS. Same interior with bose setup and 20" Chrome GM wheels. Too bad for him it only has the 5.3L. It does has 2WD. Thanks for any help

Archived