Chevelle SS hood stripes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:banghead: I can't figure out how to download the f-ing pic on the post... please enlighten me, would be most appreciative!

you trying to save a picture already posted on here ... or ... trying to post your own picture in this thread?

:banghead: I can't figure out how to download the f-ing pic on the post... please enlighten me, would be most appreciative!

you trying to save a picture already posted on here ... or ... trying to post your own picture in this thread?

i'm tring to post a pic of my truck on this thread to show my ss stripes :confused:

It's been to cold to take the bike out and play with it. :tear:

You have to have the pics hosted somewhere first. Then when you do have the pic on a hosting server, when adding a reply you click the "IMG" button at the top of the reply window and put in the *full* URL of y our image.

i'm tring to post a pic of my truck on this thread to show my ss stripes :confused:

Like what cwest said ... put your image on cardomain or some other website ... go to that web-site and right click on your image ... use that URL (web address http: something something .jpg) and then come back to this site ... go into post a message ... click the IMG button towards the top and paste that address in that window and hit enter. Make sure it's not a .bmp or some other pic file ... has to be .jpg or .gif

Archived