Hello my name is...

detjoe

Just want to have a new post to discuss the game more b/c I have been spending tons of time racing and moding cars...last night I bought a SL 65 AMG...won a MB touring car...I hope any SSSer has the truck, main reason to buy game :D

If you are into this game share some of your favroite cars and settings...

I cant wait to get off of work to go home and race :driving:

yea , SST was the first car I really tried to win, now I just play to get other/different cars...I have an SSr that I won the rodster cup and plus it is black...fast truck, makes me want one...

I have put more hours to it than my wife would care for - for sure.

At last count I was 30+% complete.

If I had to give a good tip, I would say complete all your license first (not much fun if you've never played before). This will give you cars to start with, so you don't have to spend any of your credits to buy one. Play one race that you could win pretty easily, or try some of the missions (they give credits also), play it enough to get the Skyline that you win for your IB license, than go to the Special driving conditions and win those. They're two races per, most of them, that you win a car for everyone you complete. After about the third one, the car you win is better than the car you're driving and doesn't need anything done to it to be fast and win with. I think it is a Toyota rally car.

After that, go to the Japanese events and start on the ones that it will let you enter with that Rally car, except for the championship. Somewhere in there you'll win a 350Z LM concept race car. That car will win many races, including any endurance race, and the Japanese championship.

I have completed all of the special conditions, minus 2 and one half, about 15 of the missions, 3 endurance races, all the beginner stuff, all but the GT championship in the Professional, and numerous other small races. I have about 48 cars and about 360 days into it.

I'm taking a break for while. Getting a little burnt out. :happysad:

I think Im gonna wait til I get a HDtv to get it---plus my kid has the ps2 so I would have to get one of those as well. But if there was ever a single game that made me want a new console, this is it. I was all into Need for Speed til they went ricer on me. My fave right now for PC is Rally Trophy. I will end up with GT4 by end of summer perhaps. Cant wait to play it.

This is my first PS2 game, so I had to buy the console as well. I tried doing it with the supplied controller but that just made me want give up on the whole thing. :banghead: Just bought the Driving Force wheel and now I can't stop. :driving: I will keep coming back to this topic for more great hints like the one from Benkey. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Z06 with every mod possibe, but the only thing i was dissapointed about was that if you have a supercharger and the stage III engine mod, it will only give you 608 hp instead of addding to the 740 hp that you already get from the stage III :dunno:

did the 24 hr of nuremburg (sp?). raced for the 1st 12 hr (roomates and i would switch off) and b-speced the rest. did it in mazda rx-7 race car. after that i havent played much, got burned out. :banghead:  got a sweet f-1 car, that thig is a blast to drive.

I just finished that up tonight. Did it with the Bently that I paid 4.5mil for. It's worth it for the Formula car. Did some A and B-spec, mostly B. The ring is awesome to drive on. My best time with the Bently was 6.35. Would have gotten better, but kept going back and forth. The AI did it in 6.10. Need to run it with the F-1.

Archived