Cool new custom Silverado

XGMTech

That AWD Regular Cab Duramax looks interesting, I'd definitely consider buying that especially if he beefs up the AWD and axles.

Did that site lock up anyones elses Internet Explorer?  I had to use Task Manager to kill it  :banghead:

I dunno if i'm allowed to talk about it but i'm not trying to sell anyone on this! We have not currently started the AWD street truck yet but it will have the twin turbo duramax in it that you see in the pics of the road race truck. We are starting out with a 4wd reg. cab longbed truck since thats the only way they sell the duramax in reg. cab and we are going to be shortening the frame and driveline for a shortbed. The stock t-case is going to be replaced with an AWD unit that NVG builds thats is supposed to mate to the allison trans.

so ur gunna be selling these bad puppies?!? cause i was at the dealer today, almost sold my truck for a crew cab duramax WANT ONE SO BAD!!!! but they wanted 50K for it n that aint happeneing

so ur gunna be selling these bad puppies?!? cause i was at the dealer today, almost sold my truck for a crew cab duramax  WANT ONE SO BAD!!!! but they wanted 50K for it n that aint happeneing

Thats the plan but who knows? Things change so much we need to get the project started and see how it goes first!

I dunno if i'm allowed to talk about it but i'm not trying to sell anyone on this! We have not currently started the AWD street truck yet but it will have the twin turbo duramax in it that you see in the pics of the road race truck. We are starting out with a 4wd reg. cab longbed truck since thats the only way they sell the duramax in reg. cab and we are going to be shortening the frame and driveline for a shortbed. The stock t-case is going to be replaced with an AWD unit that NVG builds thats is supposed to mate to the allison trans.

Sounds like a sweet project :thumbs: Tell the guys you're working with that they rock :cheers: at least someone is putting the effort into sport trucks. Here's hoping that you can start building them for the public :driving:

Archived