Anti Theft Device

PurdueGradDWT

I purchased my '04 SS about 4 weeks ago. I was wondering what if any anti theft devices you all recommend other than / in addition to your .45 cal S&W or HK. :flag: I don't think I'd ever be sane again if my "baby" was ever stolen. I'm not looking for anything too high-tech. Something along the lines of a killswitch, etc.

Any thoughts are appreciated. :P

Roll on! :driving:

Nothin like a 50cal to take care of things... :D .... I prefer the indestructable autolock, it's on all my vehicles. only downside if someone is stupid enough to steal your vehicle they can't stop!

Lawman_Home_Page-Auto_Brake.jpg

I agree with the well hidden kil switch. i've put them on my vehicles. I don't recommend the club it only takes a few seconds to brake off and they make a tool to do it with. :thumbs:

i use the truck "club". i figure that with on-star and the HK .45 in the house, its pretty safe. :D

Well, unfortunately I just had experience with this on an 03 2500HD, If the thief knows what he is doing, its pretty hard to stop them. I had a truck club, a viper alarm system and an onstar subscription. None of it worked, got into truck without even having the alarm go off, and those guys can pick a club in like 30 seconds. And if they know what they are doing, they can disable the onstar just as fast :banghead: . I'd go with the hidden kill switch, since it is specific for each car, there is a greater chance, the theif won't figure it out.

Archived