I used 2 screwdrivers to pop the Center Plug out ... they work like wall anchors. Pry out the center plug and then it comes out easy .. Just be careful not to fling that center plug when you pull it ... I threw a couple of mine a long ways on accident.

well fellas i must say the top part of my grill looks soooo much better in black.... It definitely stands out against the red truck.. very very cool... It took me about an hour to mask off the whole top grill but it was worth it.. then 5 coats later it is perfect.. now for the bottom part... how in gods name do you get the tiny bottom grill off and the brake vents?? Do you have to take the whole front bumper off or do they just screw off?? please help!!

For the brake ducts there is 3 screws on each one, kinda pain in the arse to get off, they are a wierd size aslo i do not remember what size but it was a small one. The small grills in them are rivited in so if you wnat ot take them out you have to pop the rivits out. You can put screws in them or just rerivit them back in. I did the screws cuz I moved them forward. Good luck have fun, lets see some pics when you get it all done. :cool:

Archived