Any Roll Help???

does anyone know of a rollpan for the SS other then BSER? i haven't found any and he will not be making any for sometime, so Please help me out if you have any insite! thank you very much! :dunno:

If you have lot's of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not necessarily. When I first looked into, other than BSER's, I found a shop to make me one, put it on, painted and molded for 500 bucks. Not to bad considering you would need paint and install, etc. with Bser's. So you might spend a little more, just depends on where you shop.

If you have lot's of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not necessarily. When I first looked into, other than BSER's, I found a shop to make me one, put it on, painted and molded for 500 bucks. Not to bad considering you would need paint and install, etc. with Bser's. So you might spend a little more, just depends on where you shop.

One thing to remember is you get what you pay for and sometimes you even get less than you paid for! Really good thing to keep in mind when looking to have work done on your $40,000 truck!

:withstupid::withstupid:

unless this shop was giving you some kind of "special deal" or you know someone there that is WAY to low of a price for quality work... especially something as complicated as an SS roll pan. Theres alot of shaping to deal w/ to make the cladding match up right... days worth of fitting and reshaping by my guess.

Archived