Only a Ford owner

Jonmalibuss

And It would really suck to get rear ended, it would scuff the bumper, and not to mention what it would do to the exhaust... oh yeah, and the lights.... gag. well atleast they served somewhat of a purpose, not the gay ricer crap where they are just on to "add horse power" although judging buy the euro lights and everything else this person probably thinks that it has "made his/her truck faster"

And It would really suck to get rear ended, it would scuff the bumper, and not to mention what it would do to the exhaust... oh yeah, and the lights.... gag. well atleast they served somewhat of a purpose, not the gay ricer crap where they are just on to "add horse power" although judging buy the euro lights and everything else this person probably thinks that it has "made his/her truck faster"

Euro lights are stock on the lightning

Euro lights are stock on the lightning

Shows how much I pay attention to FERDs. I am not a big fan of Stepside trucks. It is just my taste, and the GM's are ok, as are the FERDS, but the tundras look like crap. Euro is not my style. I learned somthing new today....

Just as an aside, that's not a Lightning - unless he's changed the emblems. On the stock L, the rear emblem says SVT/F150 - what he's got on the back is the fender emblem.

It's a damn shame what some people do to their vehicles...

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... :D

Just as an aside, that's not a Lightning - unless he's changed the emblems. On the stock L, the rear emblem says SVT/F150 - what he's got on the back is the fender emblem.

It's a damn shame what some people do to their vehicles...

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...  :D

I guess you are right about it not being a lightning although they are lightning lights but the third brake light on the lightnings with the euro lights are LED which is a completely different assembly! It was a horrible looking truck all the way around I wish I was able to get a pic of the front it was even worse.

Archived