PREMIERS SS

:cheers::cheers::cheers: hi all new to the site glad i found it . got my truck a few months ago .done a few mods already. great site. any one in the connecticut area also what to change my stock rims to chrome and keep the 20 s whats the cheapest way to go new chrome or after market . :cheers:

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: hi all new to the site  glad i found it . got my truck a few months ago .done a few mods already. great site. any one in the connecticut area  also what to change my stock rims to chrome  and keep  the 20 s whats the cheapest way to go new chrome or after market  . :cheers:

you might be able to find a cheap set on here that are take offs from someone who had chrome wheels from the factory. Or you can try and get yours chromed.

Premier SS, I dont think you should of been jumped on like that!

I have seen this a few times on this web site already !

Dont let it get to ya.. I feel some people are to headstrong !

Dont sweat the small stuff !

George

April 1st = Epping. Any of you CT guys in? :D

Did you want to keep the factory wheels - you just want them chromed...

Or do you want complete aftermarket 20" wheels?

I think Ebay is the best place for bargain-basement prices on wheels... but I'm not big into that field, so I'm not certain.

April 1st = Epping.  Any of you CT guys in?  :D

Did you want to keep the factory wheels - you just want them chromed...

Or do you want complete aftermarket 20" wheels?

I think Ebay is the best place for bargain-basement prices on wheels... but I'm not big into that field, so I'm not certain.

thax for all the welcomes what do you mean on april 1 .dont worrie about the rims orderd a new set of center lines

Archived