Got a ticket this weekend

thrift23

"The best way to beat it is to not back down. You gotta tell em that your car is too shiny for a radar to pick up your speed. Tell em how sweet your IROC is and they will get jealous of you and get relly scared. "

:D

The local "ticket lawyers"...

www.theticketclinic.com, 1-800-CITATION

They cover all FL counties.

My wife recently got a ~78 in a 45 zone (in my '03 SSS, it will cost $305!!!) - I plan on at least calling these guys, seeing what they can do.

I'll let you guys know what happens, maybe it can help other Florida SS'ers...

- Brian

I just got a 70mph in a 55 zone. I will just pay my lawyer the normal $350 bucks and never worry about it again. Any decent lawyer can beat that any day of the week.

I am 25 years old and have had over 20 tickets and have never had more than 1 point on my insurance. Good lawyer, i would say so. :P

Doesn t matter who wrote the ticket. The Duval County Cop will say the ticket was issued on information given to them by the Nasuea County cops and will use them as a witness if needed. Just make the best deal you can with a guilty plea if the pentalty is not excessive. In New Jersey that could even be jail time in which case you need to lawyer up. Let us know the results. Good Luck.

Archived