Look what I got Today!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer all these questions, I believe they weigh about 38Lbs each.

I don't know what the stock wheel weighs.

I got them direct from American Racing and I can't say how much because it is a priveledge of being a dealer to get a set at a well reduced price for my personal truck.

They come with black centers, but I ordered the chrome ones special.

As soon as I get tires and have them mounted I will post new pics. It will probaly be a couple weeks until the weather clears up here and the roads are clear and dry.

Thanks for all the :thumbs::cheers: and :cool:

sweet, if i had the balls i would have the center of mine powdercoated black and leave the polished lip!! maybe i need another set of wheels? hmmmmm..........the hampster is on his wheel agian!

looks great!!

sweet, if i had the balls i would have the center of mine powdercoated black and leave the polished lip!!  maybe i need another set of wheels?  hmmmmm..........the hampster is on his wheel agian!

looks great!!

Every time the hampster is on the wheel it seems like it costs me more money!!

Lucky you AUTOGUY...I stole your idea (sorry) and ordered some for my black ss last month and I am still waithing!!!! :banghead: I paid $2950 with Kuhmho Sumatomo tires out the door at A&R Tire out here in Cali. I know the owner there so he gave me a bit of a deal. Can't wait to see them mounted on yours and mine! :thumbs:

Archived