Look what I got Today!!

Mine will cost me under $1700.000 with tires. You might want to shop around a little more. Sounds like he gave you a real "special" deal.

The 22" Black wheels LIST PRICE is $330.00 per wheel and you can get tires for $250-$300 each.

So, even at FULL LIST and $300 per tire, You should be at no more than $2500.00.

I think you need to find a new friend....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got them at his cost from American Racing and I don't want just any old tires. I paid for some good, extra ply tires because I drive a lot. Thanks for your input though. I think $2950 for 22's is damn good. I remember when 22's were going for $1000 per wheel!

Mine will cost me under $1700.000 with tires. You might want to shop around a little more. Sounds like he gave you a real "special" deal.

The 22" Black wheels LIST PRICE is $330.00 per wheel and you can get tires for $250-$300 each.

So, even at FULL LIST and $300 per tire, You should be at no more than $2500.00.

Plus mount and balance and warranty and that brings you right around $2950. What's the big deal? My tires were closer to $400 each. Must be a California thing...everything is more expensive here! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Plus mount and balance and warranty and that brings you right around $2950. What's the big deal? My tires were closer to $400 each. Must be a California thing...everything is more expensive here! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Still sounds like too much for me....My price includes mounting and balancing. And for $100 more I can get the BFG Gforce T/A's.

Archived