What brand of tires is everyone running?

dadunn17

What brand of tires is everyone running on their SSS?

I've been using the Goodyear Eagle LT's but i'm thinking of switching to the Michelen's. Anybody know of a decent performance tire that lasts? Or of just a good lasting tire for our wheel size?

Japan tires on a US truck  :nono:

I am struggling with the same thing right now. I need to buy 22's and the Toyo Proxes S/T's are on the list as well as the BFG G-Force. I'm waiting on a price for the BFG's.

I can get 305/40/22 Proxes S/T's for $225.00 each mounted and balanced.

I have a feeling the BFG's are going to be close to $300.00 per tire.

What brand of tires is everyone running on their SSS?

I've been using the Goodyear Eagle LT's but i'm thinking of switching to the Michelen's.  Anybody know of a decent performance tire that lasts?  Or of just a good lasting tire for our wheel size?

I'm not a big fan of michelen's... always had a problem with bead leaks on aluminum or chrome rims. I've used cooper cobras before... I love them. I'm not sure if they make them in 20's & up though.

Japan tires on a US truck  :nono:

I am struggling with the same thing right now. I need to buy 22's and the Toyo Proxes S/T's are on the list as well as the BFG G-Force. I'm waiting on a price for the BFG's.

I can get 305/40/22 Proxes S/T's for $225.00 each mounted and balanced.

I have a feeling the BFG's are going to be close to $300.00 per tire.

I know man. I'm sticking with my factory 20' rims and i know everyones shellin out some major $ for tires, I would just like to find some that last longer. I don't really believe traction is a huge issue since we have AWD, but thats all in the eye of the beholder. I know their are a few people on this site pullin some wild level horsepower.

I love the wheels on my SSS but man are they kickin my a$$

Cooper's ATR 275/55/20 for winter and Kumho's 305/50/20 on Akuza's 20x9 for summer. Cooper's ATR are excellent in the snow but crappy for speeding/cornering. I still haven't mounted the 305 on the Akuzas but by reading this forum they will fit ok!! "I HOPE" :dunno:

Archived