stock tire size

Go to www.coopertire.com and you will find the Cooper Discover ATR and Cooper Discoverer HT plus. The Plus is more performance and the ATR is more agressive tread. They have a dealer search so you can find one who carries them. I have the ATR on for winter and will be getting the HT plus for summer wheels. I have had Cooper tires since I got married 15 years ago and they are a quality product much better than Goodyear.

Go to www.coopertire.com and you will find the Cooper Discover ATR and Cooper Discoverer HT plus.  The Plus is more performance  and the ATR is more agressive tread.  They have a dealer search so you can find one who carries them.  I have the ATR on for winter and will be getting the HT plus for summer wheels.  I have had Cooper tires since I got married 15 years ago and they are a quality product much better than Goodyear.

:withstupid: ATR'S Here for winter Excellent tires handles great in the snow, but rough on cornering and speeding on dry. do a search I found a online tire dealer that had them for $142.00 a tire. P.S. $183.00 for the Goodyears is a rip off, unless he is including mounting and balacing. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to replace the Goodyear LS's with Falken ZIEX S/TZ 04's....$280.00 CDN installed and balanced....falkentire.com....not sure what it is in US but they wanted $270.00 CDN for the Goodyears

Go to www.coopertire.com and you will find the Cooper Discover ATR and Cooper Discoverer HT plus.  The Plus is more performance  and the ATR is more agressive tread.  They have a dealer search so you can find one who carries them.  I have the ATR on for winter and will be getting the HT plus for summer wheels.  I have had Cooper tires since I got married 15 years ago and they are a quality product much better than Goodyear.

Just to throw it out there. I have a friend who interned with cooper tire. He likes the tires a lot, but says they have a tendancy to develop flat spots after you park them for a while. The flat spot will come out after 15 min or so, but they do it none the less.

Again, not bashing the product, just heard that.

Archived