WTB SS front and rear bumper covers

bgdsub72

I am looking to get a front SS bumper cover and a Silverado Grill (WT, LS, LT, or SS) to do a mild SSHD conversion on my crewcab. Does anyone have an extra front bumper cover or grill they are willing to part with?

now thats exactly what I am going for...same color too. Thanks for the link. Only I want the SS rear bumper cover, and I want to try to modify the cladding to fit the crew. Only differance between that and mine is going to be mine is lifted...

Thanks, I have been meaning to make my way over to this froum from GM-trucks.com but did not get around to it untill last night.

looking to get around $7000 for the burb as it sits. I have over$20K in it now with the 1/2 ton conversion, rebuilt suspension, new motor and trans. tahoe interior...etc

The mustang is in the local paper for $5000 obo.

I would think the cladding would fit, only if you get two sets of front door cladding.  Those should be long enough.  Youll have to take off the fender flares.  I personally wouldnt bother with the cladding, keep your own identity.

very true. I would have to get 2 sets of front door claddings, but the rear door would have to be trimmed. The whole idea was just a thought. I want to keep my flares so I was going to try to modify the cladding to fit under them. Who knowes, I may not even try it...

thanks for the help guys...I might try to find a LS or LT or WT grill and have it painted. I think that might be cheaper than that SS grill on ebay that I would have to paint anyways...

dylanvonkleist PM sent

I'll pretty much give away my rear bumper cover... has a bit of a "smush" in it... needs to be heated up and straightened out... didnt have the patience at the time... just got a new one, painted it and put it on... some lady backed into me at tacco bell... about a week after i bought my truck... so naturally i wanted it new and not repaired....

welcome to the site! goo dluck with the conversion, lemmie know if your interrested!!

Archived