comp. cam for sale.

2bseen

This is a custom cut xer 220/224 581 112 + 4. This is the cam that was in my truck when it ran 13.46 all motor and 12.21 on 100 shot. Cam has about 800 miles on it and in perfect cond. I am selling it b/c I am going bigger with the 408 motor. With a good set of heads and stall you can go 13s all motor. The cam has a smooth idle at 850rpms. Feel free to pm me ?s about the cam. Price is $300 plus shipping. This cam has great low end torque and pulls good to 6200.

If you're mechanically inclined - the install is not hard.... just time consuming. Especially if you're doing springs at the same time. (you'll need springs for this stick).

My two cam only installs took about 5-6 hours with breaks. Springs alone took me about 4, but I did it in the middle of the night out in my driveway.

If you're mechanically inclined - the install is not hard.... just time consuming.  Especially if you're doing springs at the same time. (you'll need springs for this stick).

My two cam only installs took about 5-6 hours with breaks.  Springs alone took me about 4, but I did it in the middle of the night out in my driveway.

Thanks! :thumbs:

Archived