slipping trans

I know that there is a known problem with the trans with GM where they occasionally slip when taking off, but in the past 4 days, it has done it a total of six times. :banghead: Before this week it had only done it about 4 times in 7 months. Is this a sign of worse to come? :dunno: I am getting my radio swapped out at the end of next week for the worn radio nobs, is there something special I should tell them, becasue after the first time it did this about a month after getting my truck, they gave me a bulletin saying it is normal. :wtf: I don't think it is normal for it to happen six times in the past 4 days. It only happens when first taking off. All the other gears work fine.

Took it in today for the steering shaft and radio nobs, also to check on the trans. They said it was the P.C. solinoid. They said they pressure checked it, and it had no pressure. They replaced the solinoid and reset taps. Anyone know what a P.C. solinoid is?

Took it in today for the steering shaft and radio nobs, also to check on the trans.  They said it was the P.C. solinoid.  They said they pressure checked it, and it had no pressure.  They replaced the solinoid and reset taps.  Anyone know what a P.C. solinoid is?

Pressure control.

I think? :crackup:

Archived