VHO vs. Harley Davidson Ford

standby

Went to Centerville Drag Strip last Saturday for TNT racing. After about an hour of watching some awesome matchups ('04 Cobra vs. '04 Cobra, Neon SRT4 vs. Ram SRT10, Cobra vs. Z06, but the coolest race was SRT10 vs. Subaru Forester station wagon. The SRT10 got spanked! Those Subaru's are the ULTIMATE sleeper!) I decided to make a couple of passes. Walking to my truck and see an Harley Davidson F150 roll in, think it was an '02 (crew cab, dark grey with maroon flames). Asked if he wanted to "line 'em up", he accepted but I had wait on him to "change some things" with his handheld programmer (?). He beat me by .3sec on a 1000ft. run, I actually expected it to be more since we had basically the same mods and his is supercharged. I'll try to remember to bring the slip in at noon and post the particulars.

thats a great time for those mods.  I'm around there(actually exact same time) with a lot more mods than you.  How you like that Xlerator muffler?? Loud huh?  :thumbs:

I have the dual in/dual out xcelerator, both tips coming out at stock location but "hidden" and love the way it sounds. NO resonance at highway speeds.

The 14.409 run was at full weight, I was way happy when the guy gave me that slip!

Yeh they are like 3-400 lbs more then a Lightning and are detuned like 40hp and 25 torque or so then the newer L's. I think they are like mid 14's stock usually. But jus like the Lightnings, can get nastsy pretty fast with jus a few mods.

-Sam

01 Dak R/T

those are fun to play with. i have beet a few of them and you should see the look on their face when you leave them lol

that one you beat in kansas was priceless.

now that we're starting to get some VHO's around here how about a burnout pic or video. :D

those are fun to play with. i have beet a few of them and you should see the look on their face when you leave them lol

that one you beat in kansas was priceless.

now that we're starting to get some VHO's around here how about a burnout pic or video. :D

I have a video of me and a Mach 1 at the track. :D will somebody host it?

Archived