Allen Nelson + STS 6.0L = 669rwhp/744rwtq

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really hard to make that hook up, if it was awd or maybe put some weight in the back to get to hook up he could run 11's

The reason is when you get to that level, to just get another tenth of a second out of the truck is alot of work. But I would be happy to be proven wrong!!! :P

wow, maybe i should get my tune from nelson.  Guess i might consider going with the FMIC now too......hmmmm......

thanks for info Justin!

NP man. :)

I wanna see your truck rippin it up here soon. I'll be at FFP a lot while their working on it. ;)

yeah make sure he takes care of it!!

I wonder how much power Allen had when he ran the 11.9 at 5PSI boost.  :dunno:

Yeah, AWD is a nice advantage on the launch. Beserker's setup is sweet.  :D

410rwhp or so is what he said. :)

10s would be cake with that much HP an dhis raceweight. All it would take is a fat set of slicks and no wheelhop.

Justin, your work is being done by FFP?  I was thinking about checking them out.  Do they do pretty good work and are they reasonably priced?

Synergy Motorsports does all my work. FFP is a good place and I like Keith and Billy alot but I have Rick at Synergy do my major work and when something small pops up I take it over to FFP since they are around the corner from me. :)

If you are limted to Sac area then they would be my first choice. :)

:thumbs:

Great #'s..........Nice Job :driving: ....... I trust the dyno #'s but you better have your boost gauge checked... Thats a bunch of power from going from going up 5psi of boost.

Or did I miss other changes to the setup? :confused:

:thumbs:

Great #'s..........Nice Job  :driving: ....... I trust the dyno #'s but you better have your boost gauge checked... Thats a bunch of power from going from going up 5psi of boost. 

Or did I miss other changes to the setup?  :confused:

I'm with MN C5 on this one. 410 RWHP at 5 psi on a stock 6.0L, and then to 669 RWHP @ 10psi. Another 5psi is an additional 259 horse??

I always looked at is as 14psi doubled the stock HP if previously N/A. Obviously this is a rough estimate, but even as a rough estimate this is drastically unatainable with these numbers.

Archived