mass/ connecticut

hey guys sorry been have problems with my ford e 350 work van . yes its a ford lucky me.seems the rear end desided to blow up . nice loving that then the dealer tryed to screw me on parts. think in my old age 42 im mellowing a bit.in the old days would have ripped him out by his head .anyway lets set a date and stick to it end of april or fist week in may works for me.orderd a new set of center lines hope there in before that so i can get them mounted. lets set the time and place and go from there :cheers::cheers::cheers:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok we can meet a forest park in springfield mass.think you can cook there. cost a few bucks to get in but its in a general area. . i used to cruse it with my z28 . they blocked out the circle now so once you drive in you have to drive out no more cruseing but its big and has fire pits if we want to cook.lets do it on sat april 16 arond 1100 or 1200 oclock let me know if that works for all of you. :cheers::cheers:

While we are on the subject of ct/mass/ and maybe ny/nj people, I know of a local business that has an AWD dyno. The only problem is right now they dont have the adapters for our bolt pattern. I am going to go talk to the owner tomorrow, and see how much for hubs, but I would need to know how many people here would be interested in going for a dyno day, maybe I could get a deal for us all on dyno time.. Also with the AWD dyno no tranny worries..

Archived