sick and disgusting people...

Xero

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/a...nId=46&id=40369

its soooo horrible i cant even put words to it how inhumane someone can be about so many brave and innocent people dieing. it disgraces me to be associated with such a person, being that he was a firefighter..... i could never make a profit over the blood of others let alone the blood of the breave FDNY hat sacroficed their lives and so much more just to his this moron disgrace their memory. uuuh im so pissed right now :mad::banghead:

it disgraces me to be associated with such a person, being that he was a firefighter..... i could never make a profit over the blood of others :

Nice n Lo: whoa, buddy. No disgrace on your part. If you're a firefighter here in Northeast Ohio our thanks for your brave public service.

There are bad eggs in every profession looking to do anything to turn a buck. Then there are guys like yourself who probably lead by good example every day.

None theless, glad to hear you and others speaking out against travesties like this. Remember the guy who tried to auction the human kidney on Ebay?

I hate when I see things like that, I wouldn't think of selling anything I brought back from Iraq! I have donated quite a bit of what I did have to a Jr High school down the street from me. I figured it would be put to better use there than on the wall of someone's office.

Something like that kind of happened to my mom back in highschool. My grandfather was in WWII and fought in Germany, and when they had liberated one of the German camps he recovered a Nazi flag and had tons of soldiers sign it (I don't even know how many). My mom took it to school for Memorial Day or Veteran's Day (can't remember) one year, and they displayed it in the showcase, and some creep actually stole the thing!!! I can't believe people do stuff like this.

Do you guys remember the outrageous number of items related to Space Shuttles that hit eBay after the Columbia exploded? That stuff is sick.

Archived