New Subwoofer Enclosure pics

6.0ss

Here is my current and 4th attempt at a good sounding sub enclosure in my truck, This one has sounded the best out of all of them so far, actually, this one sounds awesome and I am just going to change the configuration a little bit..

I think I really want the subs to fire to the floor for a really stealth look, so if someone wants this box for a small fee let me know, I will be building another one this weekend, I can also finish it for who ever would want it, but tha would cost another 100$ because of paint and time. For those that know anything about my installs, I am a very good fabricator and this thing will look like an extention of the center console when I am done with it!!!!

383801_38_full.jpg

383801_37_full.jpg

I wouldn;t mind messing with something like that, too bad your to far away cause shipping would suck. I may have to copy that idea now tho :D

If you face them down, make sure everything is dyno matted or something cause it will shake everything outside of the truck and underneath it, At least mine does so I am switchin to an upward firing box soon.

I wouldn;t mind messing with something like that, too bad your to far away cause shipping would suck.  I may have to copy that idea now tho :D

If you face them down, make sure everything is dyno matted or something cause it will shake everything outside of the truck and underneath it, At least mine does so I am switchin to an upward firing box soon.

That is interesting, I did not think about how bad that would vibrate. I wanted to do a down fire box becaue of the stealth and safety of the subs, now I don't know, I could just spend 4 hours and finish this one off!!

I would finish that one if I were in your position, I dont think you will like a downfire box. You really wouldn;t have to worry about the safety of the subs with a up-firing box, it would be the same way with a downfire, just as much problems I would think if there were any. It would be cool if the sub in the center was downfiring maybe but I still think it looks just as good the way it is.

6.0ss you are da man!!! I wish I lived closer ... I love building that stuff. You are one bad ass fab man. Keep it up ... keep the pictures rolling. I love it.

Joe,

As always.....nice job man! i am also happy to see the Diamond Audio subs in there...

I think that if I had spend that much time on it, I would go ahead and finish it! I am sure it sounds great!

For all that are asking,

You don't need to do anything to the center console except for unbolt the reat cupholders and air vent piece, (6 screws)

I am going to rebuild one that is very very similar to this one and see if I can get some more airspace out of the set up.

This current box as it stands is sealed and air tight, It just needs to be cosmetically finished and joined to the center consol.

I have alot of time in it right now and about 80$ worth of Fiberglass

I would let it go for 250$ plus the shipping, but understand that it is NOT FINISHED! IF you want it finished, I can do that, but It will be a couple of weeks and another 150$, The box weighs over 100lbs and is very awkward because of its shape!

I am starting on the new one this saturday I think!!! Ill post the pics as they come!!

IF you want the subs, They have about 1 hour of play time on them, Ill let them go for 330$, (what I have in them) They are 10's

If that one does not turn out just like I want it to, it will be up for grabs too,,

Man this should have turned into the For sale forum?!!

Archived