New Subwoofer Enclosure pics

6.0ss

Which model are the 10s? Would you accept my Best Buy card? I know it sounds funny but I am serious because I really want that box. I can finish it myself. Find out shipping for me, 71055 is my zip. Have you figured out the airspace yet? Whats the mounting depth on each hole? And what would I do about the opening above the middle speaker?

The Diamond 10s are the CM3D410 or cm3 dual 4 ohm 10 inch sub

Best buy card, umm sure why not but I won't ship until I verify that there is credit on it!

Shipping is 125$ estimate from UPS ground

Air space is 2.0 cuft or more, min size I figured was 2.0 because of compound curvs and such it could be much more.

mounting depth is only 5.5 inhces for the side 2 and 10 inches for the center one.

To finish it off, Cover the center console in aluminum foil and dump bondo in that area until it is filled, (that is the raw version) The other way is to stretch mold fabric up to the console that you just masked off, glass it and then once that is shaped up you can mold off of that for a final finish with bondo or body filler of your choice.

There ya go dan, you did ask a bunch of questions!

Two more :D , is there any way you could shorten it just enough to where I dont have to modify the console? I would put Kicker compvrs in there and I just read that their depth is 5 7/16. That sounds a little to close for comfort. So could you also put a ring around the side sub holes so that the compvrs will be able to breathe real easy? Other than those two modifications, I am pretty sure I am ready to buy this.

IT is not a very easy box to make, or ship, I am having a hell of a time packing yours up!! LOL

And remember,, yours is not even done, you prob have 2 hours of sanding to still do on this thing!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived