Visit to Maryland

slimsoftball

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats up!!!???  Sure why not.  I'll be around.  Just got to catch me b/w school/work/hmwk/working out, etc.  I say we all hook up.  Any one else?

Take him for a ride in that blue truck. He really loves it. :D

Hmmm.... really now? :D That is if it is running at that time...

Whats up!!!???  Sure why not.  I'll be around.  Just got to catch me b/w school/work/hmwk/working out, etc.  I say we all hook up.  Any one else?

Is it giving you problems?

Hope it's not as bad as mine. If I had about 4 people to push mine, I might be able to hit 5mph.

Is it giving you problems?

Hope it's not as bad as mine. If I had about 4 people to push mine, I might be able to hit 5mph.

Yikes! That sux! Sorry to hear that. Mine has only had 9 or 10 batteries since I got it. Got another new one yesterday :banghead:

Ben, I only have eyes for your blue truck. Been awhile since I rode in it though.

Aspen, sounds like a great idea. Lets gather up the troops. When it gets a little closer we will figure out what will be a good day/time

Where you going to school?

Sounds great to me!! When it does get closer lets post something under gatherings. It would be awesome to get as many people as we can.

I go to University of Baltimore for now. Graduate in May then its off to law school. At least I hope... I am waiting for acceptance letters.

btw-Not asking about the whole blue truck situation.....very interesting :D

btw-Not asking about the whole blue truck situation.....very interesting  :D

HA HA Aspen :D Ben's is the only Blue truck I have ridden in.

when do you get in on sunday slim?  what airport?

Not sure what time I get in yet. I wil be flying into BWI

I go to University of Baltimore for now.  Graduate in May then its off to law school.  At least I hope... I am waiting for acceptance letters.

Hey, Georgetown's right there. I hear that is a decent Law schol :D

I have heard that too. Unfortunately it was too late to apply when I looked into that school. Plus my LSAT score was a bit on the low side. I was taking five classes and tried to take an LSAT prep course at the same time. Bad idea! Anyways, I did apply to UB, UM and George Washington (that was for Sh!ts and giggles-I know I won't get in there)

So you like the riding in blue SSS huh? :D I am sure mine is not as awesome as his!

Archived