IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR SS.....

thrice11

hey thrice11, I noticed your in santa clarita (I used to work in Valencia). Power Chevrolet on Valencia Rd had a black one with 2100 miles on it a few months ago. I don't know if they still have it. You may want to check and see.

ya but they over price them... theyre a huge rip off from there... im talkin to someone right now and were workin things out and im probably gna end up buying his truck... but ya if you guys have any other suggestions please tell me

Thrice no offence and im not trying to be a a-hole here but why are you trying to buy one when it is obvious you can not afford one?

I was in the same spot the enitial cost was not the problem for me but it is everything else that goes with it.The insurance,gas,tires would not be cheap to replace and seeing it is awd when one is replaced they all are and 4 20" tires would not be fun having to buy.

It is all up to you but it is pretty blatent that you cant afford a decent used one your close but 25k total means you have around a 23-23,500 budget for the truck and that is not enough to get a nice 03 it just isnt!If your going to be rubbing two knickles togather hoping for a quarter it's not going to happen and the last thing you want is a nice ss truck with a empty gas tank because it is either that or not pay your car payment.

dude i really wish u god damn ppl would stop assuming shit... i can afford the truck i just dont want to have to pay to much for shipping charges and all that other shit... plus, i've been talkin to this guy that will sell me an 04 for around 25,000... theres also someone else that is selling an 03 for 22,000... i will be able to pay for gas... my parents will cover insurance... taxes n all that, my sister will handle... so dont worry buddy... leave that to me... thanks

Thrice, you need to stop being so touchy about this, because you brought the forum members' criticism of you down upon yourself. With the million and one "looking for the best condition, lowest mileage SSS under $25K" threads that you post on this website, it has become exceedingly annoying to a lot of people, and a source of much hilarity as well. The point is, you need to "s**t or get off the pot" as the saying goes and buy a SSS already!! Everytime you say you're gonna buy one, it's always, "well I'm talking to this guy, and I'm working on a deal with that guy," but then you DON'T buy the truck, and then you just go post another "looking for the best condition, lowest mileage SSS under $25K" thread on the site. BUY A FRIGGIN TRUCK ALREADY!!!!! Or, at the very least, stop giving us all the blow by blow of your epic journey to find "the best condition, lowest mileage SSS under $25K," OK?

dude i really wish u god damn ppl would stop assuming shit... i can afford the truck i just dont want to have to pay to much for shipping charges and all that other shit... plus, i've been talkin to this guy that will sell me an 04 for around 25,000... theres also someone else that is selling an 03 for 22,000... i will be able to pay for gas... my parents will cover insurance... taxes n all that, my sister will handle... so dont worry buddy... leave that to me... thanks

Whatever you got to do man, that is just my observation.A 03 for 22k is a good price but it is either one of two things very high mileage or it has had the piss beat out of it!You really need around 1 or 2k more, at around 26,500-27,000 you can find one with prob under 5k in miles on it if you look hard enough you can get something decent or wait a half year for prices to adjust.

Archived