IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR SS.....

thrice11

dude i really wish u god damn ppl would stop assuming shit... i can afford the truck i just dont want to have to pay to much for shipping charges and all that other shit... plus, i've been talkin to this guy that will sell me an 04 for around 25,000... theres also someone else that is selling an 03 for 22,000... i will be able to pay for gas... my parents will cover insurance... taxes n all that, my sister will handle... so dont worry buddy... leave that to me... thanks

Take it easy man! This is a forum...people assume...people will submit their thoughts. Have some courtesy. We all understand that you don't want to pay too much. I hope you find what you're looking for...but...I have to agree with Bigdogx on the following quote...

...A 03 for 22k is a good price but it is either one of two things very high mileage or it has had the piss beat out of it!You really need around 1 or 2k more, at around 26,500-27,000 you can find one with prob under 5k in miles on it if you look hard enough you can get something decent or wait a half year for prices to adjust.

Archived