Killed a BMW M5

bigbl62

I was on the way to a family brunch for Easter Sunday, When I see in my rear view mirror a black BMW weaving and driving pretty fast. I got on it and was riding next to him, we looked at each other and it was ON. We were cruzing around 70 at this point. He pulled away about 1 car length then I just blew buy him, I pulled away about 2 car lengths. My wife was bitching in the car so I shut it down around 117-120. I felt great, I use to own a 2002 BMW m3 so it brought back some memories. It feels good to smoke a 65,000 car.

Nice kill What year was it, i think they run around a 13.2 quarter but it depends on the year of the beamer? The one i saw at this years autoshow said it retailed for 150K(thats the new one that is not yet out)

they claim 400hp, thats at the flywheel, I was pretty impressed that I was able to pull away buy more than a car length. I have driven 02 m5 a buddies it was fast, but it wasnt as fast my 02 m3 or the ss with the radix. I wonder how much they weigh. I just looked up they weigh 4100lbs not to light..

I cant even get close to my wife's allroad, so :confused:

You must have mods???

the new M5...wow, the drag mod is awsome the way it is coupled w/the SMG trans...cannot give it its due credit...read the BMW press about it

Archived