Detailed the boat today

bgdsub72

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! :thumbs: I want something like that. All I have to go out and drink beer on his my Dad's Tiarra (sp?) and today he just bought a Albemarle. (sp?) He takes a lot of people out and needs the room, but I cannot complain. I get to use them for free. oh yeah-and the two jet skis. No complaints here except for the cost of gas :banghead: I would really like SS Silv's supercharged sea doo! Sounds like fun!

21 foot Skater with 350 HP 300 Pro MAX- GPS 113 mph

If I only was able  to figure out how to post a pic I would show you? Anyone?

here are the pics for Capt Walker

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

Thanks for posting those bgdsub72, That is not me in the pict ( I am only 31) it is the previous owner.

very nice boats guys.  Mine is alittle smaller and for quite a different purpose.

91914347.jpg

nothing wrong with a fishing boat!

It has been a while since I have been fishing but my buddy and I caught these two bad boys in Lake Castaic a few years back on that little kayak sitting in the back of my old truck. (same lake as pictured with my new boat) What a trip...the whole kayak did a 180 when we hooked up to the stripers.

ColinandPatrickwithstriper.jpg

I love boating, I have a 19' scarab jet and a 40' carver aftcabin motoryacht that I almost live on(wife likes to see grass and flowers in the yard). We stay on the carver 2 or 3 nights a week.

• 1 month later...

i know it's pretty cheese to post a literature pic but the weather in iowa has been total $hit. just bought a new boat and it hasn't even been out of the garage yet. :banghead: it's a 21' caravelle interceptor with a 5.0 mpi and thru hull exhaust. i haven't even heard it running yet. someday i'll get it out and post some real pics.

212_BR_run.jpg

Just went with Dad the other day to get his 27' Checkmate out of storage. Last spring we put a Vortech supercharger on it. He didn't like not being able to hit 80 mph. He can now, hopefully next weekend we'll get out my buddies 23' Malibu Wakesetter and do some wakeboarding. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived