brake box in suburban chicago?

Bonj87

ALL,

I have my '03 SS and i want to put a brake box on it for a car trailer that I need to haul. anyone know where i can get one put on?

I am in the south burbs on chicago.. tinley\oak forest area. :troll:

I got a really nice one for my Duramax from www.summitracing.com. I'm not sure if they have it anymore but it has a digital display on it so you can dial in the sensitivity. I think it was somewhere around 65.00 but I know you can find cheaper ones. As for the install, it's really not that complicated. If your still interested in a professional install there is a place on rt 64 in Sycamore: Rondo Enterprises (about an hr west of Chi) that installs them for I wanna say 110.00. 6.0ss might know of some places since he's from the burbs.

Rondo Enterprises

No, it wasnt that one. If my brother didn't have the Duramax tonight I'd go take a pic of it. I'll take a pic tomorrow and find out as much info as I can. I've had probably a dozen different brake controllers before... this one is by far my favorite.

THere is a guy on this forum that owns a performance truck shop in Orland Park. I can't find his name right now but he might pipe up here some time. I think he posted in the last Chicago meet thread we had!He was not going to join us because of conflic of interest with Speed Inc.

you can try any RV dealer or uhaul . there very easy to install just need the plug end that goies under the dash, some wire connecters drill and a 1/8 bit.

some controllers come with the plug with it. mine was about $95.00

good luck

:seeya:

Archived