I might be first!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 months?? why so long? I want a turbo and the time line will be an important factor. How did they like the SSS? Did you like their services? HOw much did it end up costing????

pictures please...and a vid of your 4 wheel burn out :devil:

The two months was because of the upgraded turbo which took 4 1/2 weeks then when it came in they were waiting on the piping from the powder coater. Eric my sales guys was great and pretty understanding and I talked to the install guy and he was great as well and explained to me that I got the first set of instructions and that was the reason for no pics and the incompleteness of the packet, as for pricing with the upgraded fuel pump and turbo it was like 5700.00 plus the convertor and shift kit 1100.00 plus the 60 lb injectors. plus gauges and boost controller 800.00 so something like 8100.00 plus my labor. As for the kit, fits well and frickin hauls ass. As luck would have it I pulled up next to K-Mart in his BRAND new 360 Ferrari on the way home last night COLD smoked his AZZ!!! :D that in its self was worth EVERY penny. Waiting on a revised tune from Alan this morning and we are gonna go to the T-N-T tonight at Bandimere! Now if I can only figure out that E-boost controller ! Pics to follow right after I get back for vacation in Mexico.

As luck would have it I pulled up next to K-Mart in his BRAND new 360 Ferrari on the way home last night COLD smoked his AZZ!!! :D  that in its self was worth EVERY penny.  Pics to follow right after I get back for vacation in Mexico.

sweet, please post pics.

are those prices installed?? cause they seem a bit high-but correct if you added install time.

Beating a Ferrari....priceless :devil:

Archived