Watch out for these

04CHASE

That's why I love living right in the center of Chrsyler and GM proving grounds in Michigan!!! I could have told you last fall these things were going to hit the street! I see most cars/trucks being tested on the street before most other states see them in magizines!!!

Gotta love Detroit!

Looked it up on Edmunds, and it is not as fast as you would think. I guess partly due to the rather hefty weight of 4,200-pounds. I seem to recall my SS is only 1000 pounds more and has 50 HP more. Looks like it would be a close second to my SS. :D

Its 6.1-liter, 425-horsepower Hemi V8 is meant to deliver serious straight-line power. And deliver it does, with a 5.7-second 0-to-60 time and a 14.1-second quarter-mile run. We're convinced better numbers are possible, but even after shutting off the car's Electronic Stability Program (ESP) we could feel it intervening during hard launches. The Goodyear Eagle F1 rear tires, sized at a dub-worthy 255/45-20, certainly did their best to maintain traction when mashing the throttle, but electronic intervention still played a role, even though it was supposedly disabled.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...rticleId=105027

Archived