How many of you are partiers!

vtodd82

howdy  

68 members have voted

1. 1. howdy

• I'am a hard core partier.....out every weekend, and many time throughout the week
    • I only party on the weekends
    • Every now and then i go out on the weekends
    • Iam a loser and rarely go out
    • I am married and cant even look at the door w/o getting bitched at. :(

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iam only 23, and iam for the most part, done partying.

I know how that is... I never really had a party phase. Owning your own business sucks! And when you add another job and full time college to the mix it just doesn't leave much time for partying. I wouldnt change a thing though. I'm happy with how my life is now though. I've never been drunk before... Don't you guys laugh all at the same time now. It's been like 6 years since the last time I even had alcohol.

i tend to go out a lot. monday, wednesday, some thursdays...friday and saturday.

as for the fights and such. i think there are a few of us that have gottan in our share. i tend to avoid fights at all costs...i have never started a fight...but i always finish them...in fact, a couple of my good friends now are people that started fights with me...

but cali is a different story. when i was out there i went out with my cousins...we got into a fight at TGIfridays for god's sake...there are a lot of stupid people out there...

i have friends in cali stockton modesto, theve been through the gang scene even me been there, but it still goes on the next generation bangs harder than the one in front of it, you cant stop it, when i was younger and you went to a party, always brawls, over a girl or somethin stupid, you cant win i got out of it when i turned 21 went to the club and it was better now im older and just want to cook out and drink with a few boys and just chill, but you know how it is when the wrong people show up. you do what you were tryin to get away from, but do we ever? dont feal bad im in massachusetts and it starting to get real bad around here with the gang scene spanish black and mostly cambodian , but the cambos are on my side lucky me

Do you even have to ask? :D When I am not in school I try to party every weekend and some weeknights. My friend and I try to throw keggers every weekend in the summers. Sometimes Friday and Saturday nights. You would be surprised how many people can't hang w/ us two nights in a row. And of course-drinking games!!! I set up a beer pong table in my basement. It's great! Then there usually card games going on through out the house. Too much fun! Too bad this summer I will be studying...next summer is going to be awesome! :D

Hungover and checking in. I think that answers which one I picked. LOL at the married choice that is hilarious. I have yet to get in a bar fight or any fight for that matter. I am generally pretty laid back and stay out of the action for the most part when I go out, So I think that helps. I couldn't even imagine going to a party and seeing guns get pulled, I would probably shit myself.

Dave

It all depends on your definition of "partying." I chose number one, but bar fights and gunplay are not something I have seen at all. Thankfully there is not much of that here in Charlotte NC.

I'm 37, own my own businesses (law firm and consulting biz), and to my married friends, I am considered a total wild man.

Why? Cocktails after work with friends or clients 2-3 nights a week and going out or hanging out with friends Thurs-Sat with a date thrown in for good measure. I couldn't tell you the last show I saw on TV that wasn't a sporting event.

So this makes me a partier, but I'm sure I couldn't hang with the clubbers or the party-like-its-Vegas players. Still like to have a good time, though!

Michael

PS vtodd82: When your financee's sister gets sick of the Cali scene, send her to Charlotte!

:thumbs:

It all depends on your definition of "partying."  I chose number one, but bar fights and gunplay are not something I have seen at all.  Thankfully there is not much of that here in Charlotte NC.

I'm 37, own my own businesses (law firm and consulting biz), and to my married friends, I am considered a total wild man. 

Why?  Cocktails after work with friends or clients 2-3 nights a week and going out or hanging out with friends Thurs-Sat with a date thrown in for good measure.  I couldn't tell you the last show I saw on TV that wasn't a sporting event.

So this makes me a partier, but I'm sure I couldn't hang with the clubbers or the party-like-its-Vegas players.  Still like to have a good time, though!

Michael

PS vtodd82: When your financee's sister gets sick of the Cali scene, send her to Charlotte!

:) you got it micheal. i will hook you up. :thumbs:

When I was in college I partied almost everyday and night when I could and I still made it to all my classes and what not. Since graduation this past year I go out maybe twice a week and actually drink. Normally I only go out friday and it takes me all day and night saturday to recover so thats a lost cause, and thurs is the local $2 mexican beers and 25 cent wings so thats always a definite. Since this past Wed I am here at my old college visiting some bros and think i have possibly slept about a total 7hrs. I forgot how hard we used to party here and now i remember why I wasnt to sure about visiting this place again. Well i'm off to recover for tonights activities, I feel like :puke: right now. Later :cheers:

You guys are hitting the wrong parties in CA. When theres drinking involved fist fights are inevitable on occasion, but if theres guns getting pulled out then you're at the wrong party.

Tell me about it. Im gonna start hitting up some of the parties out your way. :cheers:

Archived