Truck broken into

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.  :(

I can't stand people like that. I've never had anything like that stolen but I have had someone slash my tires. One time back in high school someone poured bbq sauce all over my car at a prom. Guys who live in a small town dont like when a guy from out of town comes in and dates one of their girls apparently. I can't stand people who do stuff to other peoples vehicles though. It's about the most cowardly thing to do. I mean cmon is 2 subs and and amp and some change REALLY worth getting caught stealing? :nono: People can be stupid. I really hope they catch them somehow!!!

great news insurance covered my seat and window i got the seat from a totaled SS, i found it its 90 some miles away anyways also for the truck off the wrecked truck i got black outs, fiberglass shell cover, and clear tailights i dont like clear tail lights thats just me though. also i have a good idea opf who took my subs and shit and the cops took finger prints also and they are running them probably as we speak i hope.

I'm rooting for you - I hope you get those bastards. And I'm glad you got your truck fixed up.

Mr. P. :)

Archived