GMAC financing low APR

OneBadSSS

I was just farting around in this old post and I handle car deals for a living. A 700 score if there is zero percent, you will get it. A threw C credit GMAC will alow on Special rates. I have been in the car business a while and those are the rules. I got a guy with a 667 approved on zero the other day. Any questions feel free to give me a Buzz. Also If you want to buy an SS in Mass let me know.

Also If you want to buy an SS in Mass let me know.

I'll keep you in mind man! And thanx for the info! I do have a couple quick questions for you 1) if I buy an SS in Mass (I'm from there originally) but I register it in VA, do I pay Mass sales tax or VA sales tax on it?? And 2) Do you know which major Credit reporting agency (equifax, experian or transunion) that GMAC uses to judge a person's "credit worthiness"? I ask that because my credit score is different on each, because they all use different point scales (like I'm a 680 on one, a 700 on another and a 775 on another!)

Thanx in advance for any info!

You will not pay Mass tax. You will have no problem getting approved for whatever special rates there are. If there is no late or derog's on the report and those are your scores you are all set! Gmac buys a broad spectrum of paper. This is wild, I ordered my truck 2 and a half weeks ago from the factory and it will be here on Friday! Also there is currently an aged unit bonus going on this month. In my area there is a 2500 rebate and additional 1500 on any silverado 1500 that was invoiced before Jan 1 2005. Mine will not qualify but you may find one that has been in inventory for a while and snag another 1500! I would run the other senario as wll. Conventional finance with all the rebates. See what works out better.

In my area there is a 2500 rebate and additional 1500 on any silverado 1500 that was invoiced before Jan 1 2005

Where in Mass are you located?? My family has a house in Norton (south shore area of Mass).

Archived