CRASHED THE SS

SS1316

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is sad, I hope you have a speedy recovery and things work out for you and your truck.  These things happen, at least are ok. Hope it works out.

After seeing the pics I'd say your lucky! It's comforting to know that these trucks will keep us safe. My best friends mom got t-boned the other day in a new trailblazer and she rolled twice and flipped once... walked away from the accident. She was more upset her car was totalled. Definately making me think more and more about a TBSS! I love my SS though. Glad to hear your ok! Chad

:thumbs: Thanks bgdsub 72

I'll learn how one day  :D

no prob ;) just glad your ok... this might not be the right time to ask but do you want to pull your SS badges off and your side mirrors and sell them to me?

:D:D Ha! Ha! We will see. I took the badges off over a year ago when it ran 13.16 in the 1/4.

I will go and get it when I'm better its in the next county I was transported by medic the picture are as close as I've gotten sence the accident.

I noticed that. sorry, I just thought I would ask. Let me know when ever you are ready. btw, when do you go and get to see your truck? Does that mean you are still at the hospital?

:withstupid:
It might just be me, but I can't see the pics...... :confused:

:withstupid:

Man that really sucks, just happy that your ok. Sometimes we forget how fragile we really are expecially surronded by 5600lbs of Detroit steel..

That's why I buy them. My cousin hit a deer 4 years ago and killed himself, the deer flew up and came thru the windshield crushing his chest. He was driving a 99 Honda Civic.

Get well soon!

Archived