Clear Corners

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look good on there!! :cool: All thow I think you fog lights are sagging a little ha ha. Did ya noticehe price that the price keeps going up on the light on E-Bay?? I guess that is what happens when ya put off buying them o well..

• 2 weeks later...

No most of your photos are not imaging on this site. I am interested in clear chromed headlamp and corner lenses, but I don't know about those triangular bumps. Adams, where did you get your diamondbacks from?

Rick R

Here they are...headlights and corners.

Sport Truck Direct

finally, that is what i have been looking for.

thx :cheers:

those are the same ones we have been posting this whole time, and they cost 50 more than on ebay.

Here they are...headlights and corners.

Sport Truck Direct

finally, that is what i have been looking for.

thx :cheers:

those are the same ones we have been posting this whole time, and they cost 50 more than on ebay.

serisoully :dunno::banghead:

those are the matching set. the full 4 complete kit. i havent seen a matching set on ebay. i must be missing something. help me out chase :D

Vtodd, how much crap have you done to your truck in the last week, seems like everytime I turn around your ordering something new :crackup: Make sure you post pics, I almost bought the same ones for my SSS but wanted to see them on another black SS first. Good stuff :thumbs:

Vtodd, how much crap have you done to your truck in the last week, seems like everytime I turn around your ordering something new :crackup:  Make sure you post pics, I almost bought the same ones for my SSS but wanted to see them on another black SS first.  Good stuff :thumbs:

:crackup: i have been on a binge this last week. somebody help me stop please. i cant :jester:

Archived