Exhaust Installed

AUTOGUY

daym... loving the tips... i want some just like em.. if you can, please take pix a little further away so we can see the side view.. :D

what do you guys mean by cutting the plastic and tucking it? :confused:

And if you dont mind, more info on the tips please! :thumbs:

Where in the Lehigh Valley are you?  I can't believe I haven't seen you around.

Near the LVI Airport...

I am about 1/2 hour away from there. I used to fly out of there every week 2 years ago. Anyway, on airport Rd.? Close to Erves'? :crackup:

There is a black RCSB that tried to sucker me into a race on Airport Rd. I couldn't play due to the wife and kids in the truck. He ended up playing with a red lightning instead. Any info on that? I see him around alot near 25th street in Easton. Sounds like an impressive set-up under the hood. ...can't wait to get him alone :driving:

Where in the Lehigh Valley are you?  I can't believe I haven't seen you around.

Near the LVI Airport...

I am about 1/2 hour away from there. I used to fly out of there every week 2 years ago. Anyway, on airport Rd.? Close to Erves'? :crackup:

There is a black RCSB that tried to sucker me into a race on Airport Rd. I couldn't play due to the wife and kids in the truck. He ended up playing with a red lightning instead. Any info on that? I see him around alot near 25th street in Easton. Sounds like an impressive set-up under the hood. ...can't wait to get him alone :driving:

Right off Airport Rd. about 2 miles north of Erv's. He is a personal friend of mine. I have done work on a couple of his trucks. Actually he is due for a new one. Maybe I need to stop by and see him. :D

I haven't seen the Black RCSB around.

Archived