THROTTLE BODY SPACER HELP

I JUST INSTALLED A K&N FILTER AND AN AIRAID THROTTLE BODY SPACER ON MY 04 SS. NOW WHEN I GET TO HIGH RPMS THE ENGINE CUTS OUT AND THEN STALLS. DOESN'T FEEL LIKE LIMITER ANY IDEAS?? ALSO I WAS LOOKING FOR A PROGRAMMER AND HAD PURCHASE A HYPERTECH. GOT WRONG ONE. LOOKING THROUGH HERE I SEE THAT HYPERTECH IS NOY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

You will be real happy if you get a custom tune. I think that it has been some of the best spent money that I put into my truck. I went with a tune from nelson performance, but there is also a lot of people that have had real good luck with PCM 4 less

click on the PCM4Less tab on the left of the page. I have only heard great things about it but I do not have one yet, I'm waiting for my exhaust and intake to do it. So far everyone say its like a whole new truck once done. Do some searching on the topic and you will get a ton of info

installed a airraid poweraid tbs about three weeks ago along with a airraid intake, have not had any problems at all just hate that annoying whistle all the time........did notice a increase in power but a little loss in mpg. time will only tell

Archived