Going larger than 42lb injectors

I ordered my Speartech pigtails and injectors on Tuesday.  On Saturday the Speartech pigtails arrived.  Once the injectors arrive I'll do the conversion.  If they arrive on Monday or Tuesday then I should have plenty of time to get them ready for the track Friday night.

H2Racer: any progress on the bigger injectors?

I did the upgrade the other day. Spent a couple hours yesterday tuning. Got to do another hour or three today. I'll post my results as they are interesting.

I've also got my 42's listed for sale at $220 shipped over on LS1Tech.

I did the upgrade the other day.  Spent a couple hours yesterday tuning.  Got to do another hour or three today.  I'll post my results as they are interesting.

Great. Please do post your results when you get the chance. :thumbs:

nothing from me yet. waiting for an 04' to come in for that kind of work. the recent 04' owner is letting mod money catch back up. :jester: the first time we met him he was stock except the radix.

nothing from me yet. waiting for an 04' to come in for that kind of work. the recent 04' owner is letting mod money catch back up.  :jester:  the first time we met him he was stock except the radix.

I may even try to hook up with you soon, Zip. I reckon I can justify the 60 lb injectors and connectors as a Dad's Day (just around the corner) present. Just wondering if I need a booster or if the fuel pump supplied with the Radix can do the job on its own. I am looking forward to seeing H2Racer's results to give me an idea.

Archived