Vegas Meet

This is the last day...If your gonna book, you need to do it by 5pm today pacific time. So far we have,

1. 56chevywagon

2. AZFASTESTSS

3. Wicked_SS

4. dylanvonkleist

5. Rob Little ('97 Dodge Cummins)

6. Unknown Name (maybe AZFASTESTSS)???

7. 04Chase

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just remember, you can always take a Greyhound to New Mexico and on to Vegas in case you get cold feet. Just make sure you take any lies to the grave!  :crackup:

Late-  Alex

W H A T E V E R.

I may be from Georgia but I'm not running from my wedding. :jester:

P.S.

One of those unknown name's is my future in-laws. They're only staying on Saturday night though, not both nights.

Just remember, you can always take a Greyhound to New Mexico and on to Vegas in case you get cold feet. Just make sure you take any lies to the grave!  :crackup:

Late-  Alex

I may be from Georgia but I'm not running from my wedding. :jester:

No need to run, take the SS!!! :crazy:

Late- Alex

No need to run, take the SS!!!

Pffshhh!! With my luck it will rain, something will tear off my oil filter and I'll get stuck. Then someone on a cell phone will hit me WHILE I'm parked while someone else dings my door. THEN my intermediate drive shaft will f*ck up along with my gear box.

So no, I think if I was gonna run from my wedding I'd leave the SS at home.

No need to run, take the SS!!!

Pffshhh!! With my luck it will rain, something will tear off my oil filter and I'll get stuck. Then someone on a cell phone will hit me WHILE I'm parked while someone else dings my door. THEN my intermediate drive shaft will f*ck up along with my gear box.

So no, I think if I was gonna run from my wedding I'd leave the SS at home.

:troll::crackup::troll:

Well, with the deadline come and gone, let's get this going!! :thumbs: I am waiting to here back from the contact at the LV Hilton for the final count on the rooms. So, I know what we all are doing Friday night, the strip at the Las Vegas Speedway. The specs on that is it is $10 to race and $5 for spectators. Midnight Mayhem runs from 10pm-2am that Friday. All cars have to be driven to the track and must have proof of insurance.

For some of us SoCal people, do you want to get a caravan going? We were planning to leave early on Friday, but we can always make arrangements.

This is going to be fun.... :ughdance:

Cody and Andrea :D

im down for the caravan. we can leave whenever on friday...my boss was sweet enough to give me a whole bunch of time off as a wedding present. :D you guys are invited to the wedding on saturday if ya want..i know theres a lot of shit to do in vegas and weddings arent too fun if you dont know the person, but you're all welcome if you want, and dont worry...its not formal. :D

Adam if you need help booking a room let me know b/c I can help you out. You won't be able to get the group discount, but don't let that discourage you from attending... should be a good time. :cheers:

and dont worry...its not formal. :D

That's the type of wedding I'm talking about! Too bad I'm not going or else I'd show up in shorts and a hawiian shirt thinking it was a luau. :crackup:

One of you need to go and take some pics for us here at SSS.com.

Late- Alex

and dont worry...its not formal. :D

That's the type of wedding I'm talking about! Too bad I'm not going or else I'd show up in shorts and a hawiian shirt thinking it was a luau. :crackup:

One of you need to go and take some pics for us here at SSS.com.

Late- Alex

my dad wore an aloha shirt and pants to mine. I've wore aloha shirts and shorts to weddings before its actually ok :thumbs:

My wedding was like that. We got married on the Carnival Paradise out of Long Beach. I specifically told most everyone they would not be let into my wedding with pants. It was shorts, hawiian shirts, and moo moo's for everyone. :cheers: A 2 hour reception, no clean up, and party all weekend long including a reception for us in Ensenada. It was great because we had about 120 people sail along with us.

Late- Alex

• 2 weeks later...

I just got some good news today, my Two week military training dates have changed to mid July!! So I will be in Vegas this weekend! gotta love our wonderfuld scheduling...lol.... But I look foward to seeing some of you out there. I should be stayin' at a timeshare at the Fairfield just down the way from the Hard Rock, across the street from Ice..

I just got some good news today, my Two week military training dates have changed to mid July!! So I will be in Vegas this weekend! gotta love our wonderfuld scheduling...lol.... But I look foward to seeing some of you out there. I should be stayin' at a timeshare at the Fairfield just down the way from the Hard Rock, across the street from Ice..

This weekend? Let me know if you want to have some :cheers: . I might be having a kegger at my house this weekend so the more the merier. :cool:

Archived