got some parts for sale

Xero

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sell it to Thrice11...he has 25K to spend....

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: I think we all hurt thrice's feelings when we started raggin on him about constantly posting threads lookin for cheap SSS's and then never buyin one! :yellow_loser:

**UPDATE** just an fyi im too lazy to go get everyone a shipping quote so im gunna ONLY get quotes for people who are seriously interested in buying what i have to sell...i have too many items and not enough time to go everyday just for quotes....only if you are serious about wanthing my product ask for shipping...if your going to come pick it up, than no shipping!

nice_n_lo_silverado: you pm box is full so here is my reply to your last message

"yes its painted but that does me no good. I will have to have it re-painted to match my truck, so the paint on there does me no good. If you don't want to sell it for less then I will pass. Let me know if you change you mind on my offer."

gusy, good news and bad news, good news is TRUCKS SOLD! bad news is it was sold with everything but the billett bowtie

so i can sell that for 30 bucks out the door, to the one who gets me the cash fastest

payments were too high and gas was a bitch...its sold, but not gone! my dad loved it so much, he bought it from me :D so hes gunna pay for it and all i have to do is pay for gas! so ima save a lot.....he gave me this long speech about how i did a good job and how hes proud and how he wants to keep it in the family and blah blah blah, but ne ways its sold and he wants it the way it is.....so yea! but now that i have no monthly payments ima get some 4cylinder beater i can drive everyday and drive my dads truck during weekends

nick

Archived